Trafford College Group is happy to finally announce the winners of the Annual Poetry Competition! The competition launched on National Poetry Day with students from across the college group creating their original piece that answers the brief “What does it mean to be inclusive?”. The winners were presented their plaques during the Student Question Time event, hosted at University Academy 92.
- Ethan Hales (Stockport – L1 Bricklaying)
- Laiba Ahmed Bibi (Stockport – FT GCSE)
- Isabella Pendlebury (Marple – A Levels)
- Alicia Ahmed (Cheadle – A Levels)
- Harry Foulkes (Trafford – L2 Business)
- Mollie-Jayne Dockrill – (Trafford – collecting a group award on behalf of progression curriculum)